To achieve probably the most success as a Beachbody coach I think the most important thing is usually to be consistent and take action. Make an effort to set long term goals on your own for 1 year, 24 months and even 5 years down the line. It takes time and energy to build your business also to have massive success in network marketing you will have to build relationships, take consistent action and become a leader. Here is a set of ideas and ways myself and other coaches have used to build their business. If you are just starting as a Beachbody instructor or want into it below are a few great ways to get your business going.
1. Make videos about anything related to Beachbody and hook them up to the popular video sites. Talk about your journey to exercise, your struggles, what programs you prefer or other things related to Beachbody. Doing videos can help you reach a large audience and folks reach see you and listen to your story. This can be a good way to produce a deeper connection with your visitors.
2. Start a Fit Club. Getting out there into your community and doing the Beachbody workouts can really help to grow your business. It is a great way for people to try out the workouts. Most of the coaches who do fit clubs find their business keeps growing quickly.
3. Do a Home Party. Create a fun event out of Beachbody and the workout routines. Have folks over and demonstrate a good work out and sample a few of the nutritional products.
4. Lead a challenge with several friends or family. Challenge friends and family to a fitness contest or a weight loss challenge. You could utilize a Beachbody workout or product or service within the challenge. You could also make a Beachbody product an incentive for the winner.
5. Lead a health concern at a large company. You will find many large companies have health and wellness incentives for their employees if they’re working out a certain amount of days per week. You can organize a large challenge at an organization or work with their HR to create Beachbody workouts part of their health and wellness incentive package.
6. Present the Beachbody opportunity to Personal Trainers. Beachbody is a fantastic opportunity for personal trainers never to only supplement their income but help Beachbody customers making use of their knowledge. Dealing with Beachbody as coaches they have the opportunity to offer more with their existing clients and earn more income so it really is a win-win situation for them.
7. Present the Beachbody possibility to Real Estate Agents. Beachbody is really a business that works well for Real Estate agents since they already know the importance of networking and how exactly to market a business. Carl Daikeler Beachbody Beachbody is a good way for REALTORS to supplement or substitute their lost income.
8. Present the Beachbody possibility to Teachers. While some teachers appreciate their summers off there are a few that look for jobs or opportunities in the summer. Summer is an ideal time for a teacher to begin with with Beachbody and build their business and continue part time during the school year.
9. Work with Brides. Every bride really wants to look fantastic on her big day. You could coach a bride and her wedding party to find yourself in shape using Beachbody products. You can work with wedding planners to offer your free fitness coaching when they buy a Beachbody workout.
10. Use New Moms. Moms may also be a large demographic who wish to get back in shape and feel good. Beachbody computes great for new moms because they can workout at home when they can fit it to their schedule.
11. Show Beachbody workouts to people performing a weight loss program such as Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers. The Beachbody workouts are a great compliment to eating nicely and slimming down. Since these programs focus more on weight reduction with eating you can help people using these programs to find an appropriate workout to round out their weight loss program.
12. Present the Beachbody Goods to Police and Fire Departments. Law enforcement and fire departments are excellent to work with because they need effective workouts to help keep them in shape because of their jobs. You could even lead a challenge with a fire or law enforcement department.
13. Present the Beachbody items to Athletes. A lot of the more intense Beachbody programs seriously help sports players and athletes train for their sport or build up their endurance. There are plenty of pro sports players and even MMA fighters that are using P90X.
14. Have a garage selling and display Beachbody Products. If you’re likely to have a garage sale you can hand out samples of Shakeology to consumers at your sale. You could also create a table with Beachbody items and have a workout playing.
15.Execute a booth at Local Events- There are events both big and smaller where you can create a Beachbody booth. You can execute a booth at a race or a marathon, a health and fitness fair or any other local gathering where you obtain permission. Look into costs and any restrictions you might have before committing to it.
16. Go to the Library and leave your business cards in exercise and exercise books. People looking for exercise and fitness suggestions from books would probably be thrilled to really have the free coaching that Beachbody instructors offer. This is a great way to target those people who are looking for what you have to offer.
17. Communicate with your free customers. Industry and follow up with your free customers. Discover what program they are doing and mail them a follow-up letter or post cards asking how they are doing and ways to help them.
18. Do weekly a every week newsletter for all of your customers. Stay in touch with your customers so that they know who you are and are there to offer them help. I’ve had several clients contact me and claim their coach hasn’t been in touch with them. You will lose out on developing a relationship together with your customers if you don’t stay static in touch and offer your help.
19. When you are on trips wear Beachbody logo items. Lots of the Beachbody brands are very popular so you will likely get people starting conversations with you.
20. Be a great example of someone who is really a product of the product. If you need to sell the products it is hard to do if you’re not using them. If you work with them and have had great results persons will approach you. It leads to easy conversations and product sales when people can see you have used the product and have had an excellent result. I hope these exact things help you out if you’re a new Beachbody coach or want to become a Beachbody coach.
21. Have Beachbody decals made for your vehicle. That is fairly inexpensive and you get a lot of exposure for the business when you are out driving around.
23. Take up a Facebook Page/Group.Develop a Facebook page or group. This can be a great way to separate your organization from your own personal Facebook page. It is a great way to talk to your customers and fans about what is going on in your business and to keep people plugged in.
24. Develop a Hub page or Squidoo lens about fitness or Beachbody. These 2 sites are free plus they are a great way to write about things related to exercise or Beachbody. Try writing one of a kind and interesting content and you may help get traffic to your blog or website.
25. Learn. Learn whatever you can from people on your own staff, in your upline, and underneath you. Read whatever you can about multilevel marketing, personal development, personal branding, social media, or anything else that relates to this business. The more know-how you have the more powerful you will become.
26. Set long term goals for your Beachbody Business. Beachbody isn’t a get rich quick business. You will have to work at this business to be successful. Set goals for yourself for a year, 2 yrs or even five years down the road. Take consistent action to achieve those goals and you’ll be doing well.
I hope these ideas help you to get moving in your Beachbody business or offer you some ideas if you are looking to get started as a Beachbody Instructor.